Friday, March 7, 2008

The Funniest News Ever



I mean no disrespect to their culture. But I have trouble controlling my laughter after reading the first line of the article.


KATHMANDU (AFP) - Religious leaders in a town near Nepal's capital are searching for a young girl to worship as a living goddess because the incumbent has just got married to a fruit, officials said Monday.

-Yahoo News, 4/3/2008


Got married to a fruit? This is too funny. I laughed even harder when my sister said,


Dah la sekarang tengah election. The word incumbent means penyandang politik. Macam kalau you’re the MP satu kawasan tu…sebelum pilihan raya…You are called incumbent la.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha..actually it just means penyandang. But mostly used in political terms.

iqanabeera said...

haha.